Friday, October 16, 2009

Calling Ralph Lauren, Calling Ralph Lauren!





Brandon Lamar "B the Model"

From the Magic City to the Big Apple. Brandon Lamar
is on top of his game.

Yes! I had to let you know "B the Model" is from my hometown Birmingham, Al.
But now he is making his mark in one of the worlds largest fashion Industries.
"In Neeew Yooork" *in my best Alicia Keys voice*

 Let's see...he's tall, dark, sexy, smart, intelligent. Did I mention tall, dark, and sexy!

There's more to Brandon Lamar than looks. He's an entrepreneur and yes
Brandon has is very own talk show as well! "Real Talk With Brandon"
If you're in the NY area you MUST check it out.


Is this a Familiar Face? Or one to Remember?

Let's see what he's working with...
 
The next best thing *in my Oprah voice*



Hands Down this is one to remember.

Check out clips from his show and more at








1 comment: