Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sasha Fierce Clothing Line by Beyonce

Now that Beyonce has launched her new clothing line "Sasha Fierce" class can officially begin.

Of course I love, love, love the new line. I'm sure young women around the globe will be running out to Macy's and Dillard's for their very own Fierce ensemble. And don't worry Fierce retails from $20-$125. "The line really exudes a different side of my personality, which I am grateful that I can express. The 'Sasha Fierce' line is for the confident, sensual and daring side of a woman," Beyoncé explains on stylelist. I so love it! We all know how I love to don anything a little North of the knee...Don't judge me. I'm not a young tender anymore, but meet me at Macy's...I think the black jumpsuit is sheer Fierce-ness!

Talent, Style, and Class Gotta Love Bey!

No comments:

Post a Comment